Search Emily's Corner

Monday, February 2, 2015

Hooray! It's a Snow Day!

I'm so happy that today was a snow day! I got to stay home from school all day long. At first in the morning the snow had turned into freezing rain, but it quickly changed right back into snow in the afternoon.
I spent a lot of time out in the snow. Our whole backyard was covered in snow piles as tall as me!

It's unfortunate that the freezing rain started because the snow was covered in a pretty thick layer of ice so I couldn't make any snow creatures this time.

Mostly I just sat in the snow for a while and enjoyed the fresh air while I could. Soon I got pretty cold though I was bundled up in my snow gear.

So I headed inside and put on the warmest sweatshirt I could find and made myself a nice big mug of hot chocolate with a lot of whipped cream on top.


That's pretty much how my day went! It was a lot of fun. How was your Monday? Did you have a snow day?

Love, Emily.
What I'm Wearing- Snowboarding outfit from American Girl, hat handmade by a friend, Petal Hoodie outfit from American Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment