Search Emily's Corner

Friday, December 5, 2014

Sisters and Christmas Dresses

Hello everybody!


I'm so sorry I have been neglecting this blog for so long. To be honest, I just forgot about it! But  am very glad that I am back!

The holidays are approaching so quickly. My mom made me dress up in my Christmas dress early. I'm just glad it's not really super pink or frilly!
Don't tell anyone, but I usually leave my heels for a pair of my warmest slippers. They make me feel a lot comfier. 

 I had to ask my sister Nicki how she deals with holiday dresses. She seems not to mind them at all. she's like a fashion superhero! 
"Well," she said. "I absolutely adore fancy dresses. I just think that they're so pretty, and it's all for a good occasion!"

I'm slightly envious of Nicki. She has gorgeous caramel brown hair and she always seems to look great.


Well, it all really doesn't matter in the long run. All of my family is stuck in fancy dresses!


Until next time, 
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment