Search Emily's Corner

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Visiting the Taste of France Festival!

Hi everyone (or should I say bonjour?)!
Today I'll be telling you about my adventure to the Taste of France festival back in September.
The first thing I noticed upon arrival was the gigantic hot air balloon. It was floating right in the center of the event! 
They weren't offering rides, but if they were, I certainly would have gone on it.
We walked around a bit and I saw some people in a bubble sculpting an Eiffel Tower out of butter! Representatives for the butter company were hovering near the bubble and handing out samples of baguettes with butter. Très magnifique!
I also went on a beautiful carousel! The horses were so detailed and fun to sit on. Down below is a quick clip of me on the carousel with French music in the background.

Well, that's all for now. Au revoir!
Em



No comments:

Post a Comment